The cyborg project

Monday!

Hey folks, today i show you a new project that i'm working on: Cyborg character. With the release of Lavinia (@rdna) i'm converting the cyborg tex to fit my own beauties.
I've spent my whole tonight on the head, just see. I have to do Limbs & Torso, then she will be finished!

I've test some different stat of displacement, found these two are very nice but don't know which one to choose :D.

Default Displacement:



Displacement increased:




Tuesday!

Today i present the left arm & hand cyborg, default displacement used.





Wednesday!

Today i was working on the torso mat 30-40% finished, i will continue tomorrow.
I still have something to show you, the right cyber hand.




 Thursday!

She's almost finish, still have to do both legs & right arm then adjuste some details (add "mechanic" parts) & she will be ready!
Here's the torso part.


Facebook Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks